The Blood BottleEdit
The Bloodlines Blood Bottle contains 5L of blood that you can use to refill your blood tanks and casks. Now you can buy the blood without the container, to make better use of your existing containers, instead of having to buy new ones. Don't forget to recycle the bottle! («this is a lame joke, you can't really recycle them)
If you have a technical issue with the Blood Bottle, please send a notecard to LiquidDesigns resident.
Using the Blood Bottle is easy, just follow these steps:
- Rez your Blood Bottle within 20 meters of the container you'd like to refill.
- Touch (left-click) the Blood Bottle, this will bring up the Blood Bottle menu with a 'Done' button, but don't push it yet.
- Touch the container you want to refill, then push the 'Select' button.
- Push the 'Done' button. If everything checks out, you'll get another menu with the options 'Transfer' and 'Cancel'.
- Hit transfer, and the blood will be transferred to your container.
FAQ / TROUBLESHOOTINGEdit
- Q. I'm getting the error 'The selected container did not register, please try again.'
A. This happens sometimes if you click through the menus too fast, or if there's lag and the bottle doesn't have time to register your container before you click 'done'. To remedy this, wait a second or two between selecting the container and pushing 'select' or 'done'.
- Q. Can the tank siphon be used with casks and vice versa? Can you siphon between tanks and casks?
A. Yes. The only difference between the "tank siphon" and the "cask siphon" is the style, any siphon and container combination can be used. Just get the one that matches the decor of your blood cellar. :)
- Q. Can I siphon between my own containers and someone else's containers?
A. No. If you want to do this, they will have to hand you the containers first, then you can siphon, and hand it back to them. Both containers must have the same owner as the siphon. This is for security reasons.
- Q. I used the siphon on two containers, and it said that the blood transferred, but it looks like one of my tanks didn't update.
A. Sometimes the records will update in the bloodlines sytem, but the blood meter on the tank won't update. To make sure it's right, pick it up and re-rez it.
- Q. What if it says that the blood transferred, but the blood isn't in my container?
A. In this case, pick up your container and re-rez it, it should be there. If not, contact LiquidDesigns resident.