The Blood VialEdit
The Blood Vial is a transferable vial that holds 0.25L of your blood. The Bloodlines system will track whose blood is in the vial, so you can give your blood as a gift, or collect and trade the blood of other vampires. You can wear it around your neck, and floating text will indicate whose blood it is, and anyone who clicks on the blood vial will get an instant message telling them whose blood is contained in the vial. In addition, a list on everyone's profile will show all of the lumen vials you've collected, and who the lumens belong to.
A Blood Vial filled with precious vital blood makes a great gift!
- 1 Blood Vial
- 1 Pose Stand
- 1 Set Instructions
- 1 Bloodlines TOS Notecard
- 1 Liquid designs Copyright & EULA Notecard
- 1 LM to Bloodlines Main Store
USING YOUR BLOOD VIALEdit
To wear your Blood Vial, right-click it in your inventory and select 'wear'. By default, it will attach to your chest. If you choose a different attach point, you will have to adjust the rotation and position of the vial. You can use the included pose stand to hold yourself still while you do this.
To use your Blood Vial, left-click it or "touch" it once you've worn it. You will be given a menu with the following options:
- Check: tells you if the vial is full or empty, and if full, whose blood it is.
- Text: toggles the floating text over the vial on or off if the vial is full.
- Fill: bleed 0.25L of your vital blood into the vial.
- Drink: drink the contents of the vial.
- History: tells you the names of the last 25 owners of the vial.
The vial permissions are set to mod / transfer / no copy.