Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Health Serum is a syringe that injects your body with a vital healing elixir, restoring full health from whatever state you are in during combat - slight damage, low health or even death. The syringe is a one-use item, and you can use as many syringes as you like during a battle. If you have any questions regarding your item, please refer to our Products or Game Guide on the website (war.slbloodlines.com). If you don't have your questions answered there, you can send an IM to our customer support contact, LiquidDesigns resident, in-world and they will get back to you as soon as possible.
- 1 Health Serum Syringe (left hand default attach spot)
- 1 Pose Stand - For editing your attachments
- 1 Set Instructions
- 1 Bloodlines TOS Notecard
- 1 Liquid designs Copyright & EULA Notecard
- 1 LM to Bloodlines Main Store
WEARING YOUR SYRINGEEdit
To attach your Health Serum syringe, simply right-click and choose "wear". If you attach it to anywhere other than their default spot, you will need to do some editing to get it to look right, and the injection animation may not look quite right.
If you click the syringe, you will get a blue menu. There are two options:
- USE - If you choose this option, you will inject the health serum into your veins, restoring your health to 100%.
- CHECK - This option will let you know if the syringe is full or empty, and if it is properly registered and ready to use.