Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Lycan Beast is a full body avatar, composed of sculpted prim attachments, painted skins and eyes, and an avatar shape. Accessories are included for both male and female versions of the beast. All parts are copy/mod, and the Head and Claws interact with Bloodlines : The Rage RP HUDs. The Lycan Beast is designed to allow you to immerse yourself in the mysterious and violent world of shapeshifting Lycanism.
- 1 Bald Cap
- 1 Bloodlines Lycan Shape: Female
- 1 Bloodlines Lycan Shape: Male
- 1 Bloodlines Lycan Skin: Female
- 1 Bloodlines Lycan Skin: Male
- 2 Claws, Right / Left
- 2 Feet, Right / Left
- 1 Head
- 1 Jaw
- 1 Set Lycan Eyes
- 1 Pose Stand - For editing your attachments
- 1 Set Instructions
- 1 Bloodlines TOS Notecard
- 1 Liquid designs Copyright & EULA Notecard
- 1 LM to Bloodlines Main Store
It's strongly advised that you make copies of this before wearing / resizing it to fit your avatar, so you always have a fresh one to start from scratch with if need be. If you need help with copying / editing attachments, see the FAQ below.
To attach your Avatar parts, simply right-click each and choose "wear". If you attach the parts to anywhere other than their default spots, you will need to do some editing to get them into place.
****** The following avatar controls are only enabled and accessible via The Rage RP HUD, sold separately. *******
On your Rage HUD, there are several buttons which interact with this avatar. They are as follows:
- Tooth - This opens/closes the Lycan jaw.
- Bloody Claw - This toggles blood on / off upon the claws
- Visage Toggle - This toggles the avatar head visibility on / off during transformation
- Claws Toggle - This toggles the claws visibility on / off during transformation