Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Rage 2.0Edit
The Rage is the primary package that you need to play Bloodlines and role-play a lycan in Second Life.
You can purchase the Rage at the following locations in Second Life, from the main vendor in the Bloodlines store: Liquid Designs, Liquid East, and Liquid Frontier. After purchasing the Rage, you will be delivered a crate. To open the crate, you must rez it in-world by dragging it from your inventory to the ground. Then, you can left-click on it to unpack it in your inventory. When you unpack it, you will find the following items:
- Heads-Up Display (HUD)
- Bloodlines Lycan Claw
- Bloodlines Right Claw (inactive)
- Claw Wound
- Stat Viewer
- Lycan Change Script
Heads-Up Display (HUD)Edit
Your HUD is what you will primarily use to play Bloodlines. It contains tools, settings, and buttons that you can use to control your claws and interact with other players. To use your HUD, find it in your inventory, right-click on it, and select 'wear'. By default, it attaches to the bottom left position, but you can attach it to any HUD position. You should see it appear in the lower left of your screen.
- Shift: your Rage HUD crate includes a script called _lycan_change. You can place this script in any attachment that you want to be controlled by your Rage HUD. The shift button will make these attachments appear.
- Unshift: The unshift button makes your attachments which have the _lycan_change script in them become transparent.
- Claws: To use this menu, you must be wearing your claws. Your claws must be attached to your left hand attachment point, or else they won't work. This menu has the following options:
- Blood Drip: toggles blood drip particle effect
- Fang Blood: toggles blood on claws
- Mouth: if you own the Bloodlines Lycan Beast avatar, this button will make the mouth open and close.
- Howl: wolf howl and animation. If you want to change this, you can exchange the howl animation and sound in your HUD.
- List Length: set the maximum number of names to show on your radar. This can be between 1 and 16 names.
- Scan Mode: set the format of the stats to Text or Web. In text mode, when you press the stats button on the info window on the HUD, the target avatar's stats will be printed in local chat. In web mode, it will open up their web profile on slbloodlines.com.
- Scan Type: set scanner type to 'Full', or 'Lite'. The Full scanner includes clickable names, and displays stats on nearby avatars. The Lite scanner is the 'old' scanner, that only shows the names of nearby avatars, and can be used while the HUD is collapsed.
- Help: load this Help page.
- Stat Reload: reload your stat viewer and your metric bar on your HUD.
- Account: manage your account on slbloodlines.com.
- Jump: turn Lycan Jump on or off. If you are enraged as a lycan, you can use this to do a super jump, to activate the jump, just hold the left mouse button, and then tap up arrow and down arrow at the same time.
- Gender: set gender to male or female. This is only used for gender-specific titles like King or Queen.
- Attack Mode: set claws to Bloodlines mode or Free mode. In Bloodlines mode, attacks will transfer Lumens or Humanity from your victim to you. In Free mode, the animation will play, but no metrics will be transferred.
- Animation: open the animation menu, see Animation, below.
- Pack: open the pack options menu, see Pack, below.
- Anim Type: if you have added custom animations to your claws, this allows you to select which animation you want to play. See 'Adding Custom Animations', below.
- Anim On / Off: show or hide animations. If animations are off, metrics can still be transferred, but the attack animations will not play.
- Radar: this button expands and collapses your radar list that shows information about nearby avatars, and their status in the Bloodlines system. The possible statuses are:
- Fresh: this is someone who has never been bitten. If you can attack them, you can get their soul!
- Limbo: this person has been bitten before, but has not joined Bloodlines. If you want to get their soul, they need to drink the Wormwood potion. If you attack them after they drink the Wormwood potion, and then they join Bloodlines, you will get their soul.
- Registered Bloodlines player: registered Bloodlines players are represented by a symbol that indicates their status. You can find out more about statuses here: http://slbloodlines.com/guide
- Unknown: If someone shows 'unknown', they may be wearing a garlic necklace, or may have been banned.
- Destroyed: if someone is destroyed, they have let their Lumens drop to zero, and have lost all of their souls. Try offering them some lumens and see if they want to join your pack!
Radar also shows soul status. There are four possible soul statuses:
- Held: this soul currently belongs to someone.
- Fresh: this soul is new.
- Limbo: this soul has been claimed with a attack, but has not been transferred yet. It can be rescued with the wormwood potion.
- Abyss: this soul has been lost to the abyss. If this avatar drinks the Hemlock potion, and then you attack them, you can retrieve their soul.
4.Web Stats: gives you a link to open your web profile on slbloodlines.com
- Pack: various pack options
- Resist Liege: if you have been previously terrored by your liege, this will break the terror.
- Ban Minion: remove a minion from your minion list, and ban them so they cannot re-liege to you.
- Unban Minion: remove a minion from your ban list.
- View Bans: view a list of the names of avatars banned from your minion list.
- Set Liege: Set another avatar as your liege. This is how you join a pack, by setting any member of that pack as your liege. Selecting this option will give you the option of selecting someone nearby, or typing in their name. If you select 'Nearby', you'll be given a list of names of nearby avatars to choose from. If you select 'Type Name', you will have to chat their name on channel 444 by typing /444 Firstname Lastname in local chat. Once you do this, you will be in the selected avatar's pack.
- Set Pack: If you want to be a pack leader, this lets you set the name of your pack. If you have set another avatar as your liege, then your pack name will be the same as their pack name. You can change your pack name at any time, as long as it isn't already taken, and all members of your pack will be set to this name.
- Free Minion: remove a minion from your minion list, without banning them. They will be able to set you as their liege again if they want.
- Text Stats: reports your stats to you in local chat. This is a reliable way to check your stats. It is possible for stat viewers and radar to be out of sync with the server, or not 100% up to date all the time. However, the stats that you get on your web profile or from using this button will always be correct. You can also use this button to get the text stats of those around you.
- Haunts: gives you a menu to select Haunts from, which are Bloodlines-friendly places in Second Life. You can go to the Bloodlines sims from this button, get a list of random haunts, or get a link to browse haunts on the Bloodlines website.
- Terror: Terror allows you to attack someone without confirmation for up to one hour. The terrorred person must be human, you must be their liege, and they must agree to be terrorred.
- Attack: send a request to attack another player. This button will collect the names of avatars in a 20m radius and give them to you on a menu. You can also send attack requests by selecting names off of the scanner, and pressing the attack button on the info window.
- Lycan Jump: Once you've been enraged as a lycan, you can use the lycan jump. To activate the lycan jump, just tap down and up at the same time. You can turn this ability on and off through the settings menu.
- Moon: The moon on your HUD shows how many lumens you have. The more full your moon is, the closer you are to 50 Lumens.
Claws attach by default to your left hand, and they need to be on this position in order to work. The claws interact with the HUD for many operations, so if you find that something isn't working on your HUD, make sure that you have your claws on.
The Claw Wounds are copy and transfer, meaning you can hand them out to your friends, and if they're wearing the Claw Wounds when you attack them, blood will squirt out of their wound.
Your stat viewer gives you and others around you a visual indication of your Bloodlines stats. By default, it attaches to your stomach. (This is so it doesn't move around too much when you walk.) But, you can attach it to any attachment point you like. It will show your generation, pack name, status, and your metric values like humanity, Vital Blood, or Lumens.
Adding Custom AnimationsEdit
You can add custom attack animations to your claws that will play when you attack others. Custom animations should come in pairs, one animation for the attacker, and one animation for the victim. The animations should be named like this: myanimationname_attacker, myanimationname_victim, where 'myanimationname' is the name of the animation, this can be anything. Whatever you put in 'myanimationname' will show up in the animation menu for selecting custom animations, under Animation > Anim Type. To load your claws with custom animations:
- Wear your claws or rez them on the ground.
- Right-click them and select 'edit'. If you're doing this while wearing them, you will need to cam around to the front of your face by holding down the alt key, clicking on your avatar, and dragging until you see the front of your avatar. It can help to stand your avatar on the included pose stand.
- After selecting 'edit', the build window will appear. Click on the 'Content' tab of the build window. This will show the inventory of the claws.
- Find the animations in your inventory, and drag them into the content window. Now you should be able to select the animations you put in the claws by pressing the animation button on your HUD, and selecting 'Anim Type'.