Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A lycan essential, the Sarcophagus allows you to send Lumens to anyone, directly from your prisms, even if they're offline. You can even get in it and use it to refill yourself. The Sarcophagus includes a reclining animation and chat commands for convenience.
- 1 Sarcophagus
- 1 Set Instructions
- 1 Bloodlines TOS Notecard
- 1 Liquid designs Copyright & EULA Notecard
- 1 LM to Bloodlines Main Store
To use your Coffin, rez it on your land and touch it for the menu.
There are 5 menu options:
- Help : reminds you of available chat commands
- Poseball : hides / shows poseball
- Door: opens / closes door
- Animation: select custom animation. Animations must be named [animationname]_sarcophagus. Once you drag and drop your animation into the contents of the coffin, select this option to choose your new animation that plays when you sit in the coffin.
- Transfer : transfer Lumens. To transfer Lumens follow this sequence:
- Select Transfer on main menu
- DO NOT SELECT NEXT (transfer will fail)
- touch the prism you want to transfer vital blood from (must be within 10 meters)
- select 'Select' on prism menu
- NOW select Next
- Type the first and last name of the avatar you would like to send to
- Select 'Done' on the menu
- Select the amount you would like to transfer.