Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Sword is a weapon for use with the Bloodlines:WAR combat HUD. Once activated, you will be able to attack people within a 3 Meter range using 3 different attacks, causing damage with the possibility of a 1-hit "beheading" kill.
- 1 Sword (right)
- 1 Sword (left)
- 1 Sword Sheath (left)
- 1 Sword Sheath (right)
- 1 Set Instructions
- 1 Pose Stand
- 1 Bloodlines TOS Notecard
- 1 Liquid designs Copyright & EULA Notecard
- 1 LM to Bloodlines: WAR Main Store
To use your new items, rez your crate on a parcel where you have rez permission. Right-click the crate and select 'open'. This will copy the items to your inventory in a folder named the same as the crate. To wear your items, right click on each of them and select 'wear'.
DRAWING AND SHEATHINGEdit
To sheath your swords, just click on your corresponding sheath, and select 'Sheath' from the menu. To draw it again, click on the sheath, and select 'Draw'. If 'Draw' is not working, make sure that your sword is attached to your hand. It will be invisible when sheathed. You can also sheath and draw your weapons using chat commands on channel 77:
EQUIPPING YOUR WEAPONSEdit
In order to use your weapons, they must be equipped using your Bloodlines War HUD (sold separately). To equip your sword, click the small round sword symbol underneath the HUD. Once your swords are equipped, your avatar will play the default sword holding animation.
USING YOUR SWORDSEdit
You can attack with your swords in three ways
- Hold down the left mouse button and then click the up arrow for forward attack, left arrow for left attack, or right arrow for right attack. This can be done inside or outside of mouselook.
- OR, click the primary attack button on your Bloodlines War HUD (the button with crosshairs to the left of your health bar). This will always do the forward attack.
- OR, click the reactive attack button on your Bloodlines War HUD (rightmost button on the HUD). This will always do the forward attack.
If you have both swords attached and you fire an attack, the attack will play on one or the other of them.
ADDING YOUR OWN ANIMATIONSEdit
You can add your own animations to the swords. To do this, create four animations: myanimationname_hold
where 'myanimationname' is whatever you want to call this animation set. Drag and drop your animations into the inventory of the sword, then select your animations by clicking on the sword, selecting 'animation', then selecting the name of the animation set you created.