The Valerian PotionEdit
The Valerian Potion is an herbal tonic that can purify your blood and lumens by removing the attacks of a selected person from your history. Valerian has the magical properties of turning negative things into positive things. If you have a negative ghost flowing through your veins, Valerian will help you to release it. The effects of the potion can be reversed by drinking it a second time.
- 1 Valerian Potion
- 1 Set Instructions
- 1 LM to Bloodlines Store
To use the potion, right click on it in your inventory and select 'wear'. Then, click on the potion to activate the menu. The menu options are:
- Drink: Drink the potion. You will need to chat the name of the person who you want to remove from your history. You will see a chat message that tells you the channel to use, and a dialog will also give you the channel. For example, if you want to remove Lyle Maeterlinck, and the channel is 100, you would type "/100 Lyle Maeterlinck" in local chat. After selecting Drink, you are given two options:
- Forget: remove a name from your attack lists
- Unforget: un-remove a previously removed name from your attack lists
- Taste: Uncork the potion and have a taste. This does not use the potion, it just plays the animation, this can be used for role play purposes!
- Uncork: remove the cork to see the magic of the potion come to life!
- Cork: replace the cork to keep your potion fresh.
- The person who you remove will be sent a notification that you removed them, because you will also be removed from their list. This is so they understand why you are missing from their bite list.
- The potion will not affect anything other than your bite list as displayed on slbloodlines.com. If you drink this potion and select a given name, this name will not appear on your attack list, and you will also be removed from their attack lists. This affects all Bloodlines websites, including lycan.slbloodlines.com, and human.slbloodlines.com.
- If you want to reverse this and add their name back onto your bite lists, you will need to obtain a new potion and drink it again.